Thursday, February 18, 2010

FOOD.

To my mother's surprise, I actually CAN cook. I absorbed a lot of skills from semi-watching her over the years and think I have pretty good instincts when it comes to cooking. These are some of most photo-worthy creations. I've recently been inspired to cook more frequently, so many more photos to come...


Pasta with roasted cauliflower and tomatoes.


Chicken curry with grapes on couscous.


Lemon, thyme, mushroom pasta.




Baked catfish sandwich.




Green curry with shrimp, mushrooms, bamboo, and broccoli. *all time favorite*


Orzo with tzatziki and goat cheese


Slow cooked gumbo with a zillion ingredients in it.


Luis digs it.


This is an oldie but goodie. It was taken before my housewarming party over 2 years ago. A lot of the food was store bought, but I did make a pretty awesome baked apple cranberry french toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment