Friday, April 30, 2010

Bigger, better, blog.

As I was packing away my winter wardrobe, I decided it was time to do some spring cleaning online by improving the organization, look, and function of this blog. As you've probably noticed, I now have BIGGER PICTURES! Unfortunately, I don't have the willpower to go through all my previous entries and re-size the photos, so the older photos will look a bit small and strange. I wish I could change it with the touch of a button, but it's not possible. Damn you, blogspot...

I've also labeled all of my entires so you can view them by clicking on the categories to the right.

Some people mentioned not being able to leave comments. If you're one of these people, please tell me more about the issue and I'll try to fix it. Any other suggestions are welcome. Leave a comment!


Lowell, you're a life saver. Thank you for helping me wrestle with html.

No comments:

Post a Comment