Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jewish Museum

The Jewish Museum consisted of 2 main buildings, one older, and one super modern/high concept building.






The museum had all of these eerie corridors and gardens that were meant to disorient the visitor and create a curious, contemplative space.






Oh, side note. When I was working on the Project Runway finale, Katie gave me a "waist pack" (aka fanny pack) to use while I'm working on set. When I was packing for Berlin, I thought it would be the perfect thing to use to keep my passport, guide book, and important papers in. I didn't think I would actually WEAR it. Well, I ended up wearing it every single day, and it has become of of my most treasured accessories. Now that I'm blogging about it, I'm realizing just how touristy this photo is.



Vitamin D break.



No comments:

Post a Comment